coolove
Obsessed Fan

"My Boyfriends Back" Episode Discussion

Quote:
"My Boyfriends Back"

TESSA'S PAST COMES BACK TO HAUNT HER ON THE "NORTH SHORE"
MONDAY, JULY 12, ON FOX

Special Appearance by Jasmine Trias from AMERICAN IDOL

On the same day that Hawaii's most celebrated American Idol, Jasmine Trias, checks in, Tessa is surprised when a wealthy female guest arrives with a man in tow … who is none other than Tessa's abusive ex-boyfriend, Roy. Roy's looking to run a new scam at the hotel, and is determined to pull Tessa in to help him. She seems to be willing, but Roy doesn't know she has a scam of her own in the works. Meanwhile, Jason and Vincent become suspicious of Morgan's presence at the hotel – he works for Nicole's father, the hotel titan who has had his eye on the Grand Waimea for years. At the same time, Jason is entertaining pitches from ad companies for a new campaign for the hotel. He's determined to make good on the project for Vincent, but he's forced to put his stock in a young ad assistant who's had her ideas stolen by her boss for years. Elsewhere, MJ and Chris go on a horseback riding date in search of a romantic beach, but they end up getting lost and tangled up with a set of locals who don't care for intruders on the NORTH SHORE episode "My Boyfriend's Back" Monday, July 12

Guest Cast: Josh Hopkins as Morgan, Paul Francis as Roy, Brennan Elliott as David Saltzman, Chyler Leigh as Kate Spangler, Elena Lyons as Kendall and Jasmine Trias as herself.

Remember, the show repeats on Thurs. And a special note to lurkers... Post! We need to keep this board active.