View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Andy2
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srta_Parker (View Post)
Thanks for the airdates!!!I thought we´ll have a hiatus after epi 18. What happened in all the episode but specially in the end????
Long episode short, Booth kept bugging what'shisname and Bones on their vacation. Brennan was pissed but you could see that she was enjoying it also.
Then whatshisface told brennan to go sail away for a year with him on a boat.
Angela told her to go like 5 times, Booth told her to go also but you could see he SO didn't want her to.
Finally she told Sully that she couln't go with him AND when he asked her why... her gaze went to booth immediatly!! And then when she shed a tear she looked at Booth and with the face he made she couln't help but laugh! Awww.. <3

Then at the end she went to wave Sully off and when she turned around Booth was there she asked '' what are you doing here booth?'' and he said '' Waving him goodbye''... but you could see that he wasn't there for that at all! hehe
Then he took her by the shoulders while walking.. all the way back talking about things that you don't think will happens but they will sometimes..! He was SOO talking about them getting together!!
I'm sorry I don't remember what he said exactly.. maybe someone can help!?
I LOVE 'em!!
Oh and best quote from Brennan : ''No Bones, No Bones!... The second one was me..'' (Something like that) So cute that she used the nickname Booth gave her to refer to herself!!
Andy2 is offline   Reply With Quote