View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 07:50 PM
glo
Dedicated Fan

My god you guys can talk! I posted late last night and you are way over here already. Yes, the doll house was back in its place at the CS. The tour guide, couldn't believe I knew about it, and he said yes (no more info) About that blue cap, I asked about it, and he would not say either way. We took the Deluxe tour from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm, and we were told when they were reporting. We saw April in her trailer getting ready as we walked on the soundstage, but all filming was going to take place at Lukes and outside in Stars Hollow that day. Kareoke was not going to be that night,because Lauren was not sched. to come in yesterday. She was not on the list. Scott was, and since we knew he had to report at 4pm we took the 4pm last tour. We had no luck, and we didn't see him. We were hoping for blue cap spotting to be honest.

One thing I found real awesome. The mail at the Dragonfly was really postmarked and stamped with addresses. Inside the Stars Hollow dry cleaners, was a real biil for dry cleaning at Stars Hollow Dry cleaning. Also on the Mantle at the CS is the picture the Lorelai took of Rory at Harvard, when they such into the Harvard dorm!

I am hoping beyond all hope that we have an8th season to wrap things up. It is only fair to the fans who have been supporting the show, and if it isn't going to happen, then don't leave us here hanging.

I have pictures that I can post when we get home, is anyone interested?