View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 09:42 PM
StarliteParadise
Passionate Fan

This episode was very...interesting. I liked the whole Gabe/Frankie plot. A small peek into the mysterious past of Frankie, but not really, all we know is that he use to be called Franklin, and he's got more friends than that other guy. Oh well, it's a start, I would still love to know more about his past though. And poor Gabe, did he quite/get fired from his job? I really didn't get that part, but I'm sure soon he'll become a pro-surfer and still a lifeguard because they shouldn't let him go.

Tessa and Vincent still have their slight connection going on, it's like first, I'm happy, then I hate you, and then at the end of the show it was bad to good job, I'm glad to have you here. Looks like they might hit it off soon, that would be interesting, Vincent is such a player, but Tessa, hmm...I don't know, still kind of a meanie, but still in a loveable way, why is it so difficult for me to like her!! I guess she's the character I love to hate, but I still love her.

The Jason/Nicole/Morgan triangle is finally complete. Hey, Morgana's pretty hott. Sorry, I just thought I would mention that for fun. lol, ok anyways that kiss in the beginning, that was hott, I'm sorry but I'm all Jason and Nicole ship so yeah, don't trash on me. I don't know why, but I just loved it how Jason just walked away and Nicole went after him to clear things up. Jason and Morgan hitting it off, good friends. But I only think that Jason is trying to find Morgan's hugest flaw and point it out to Nicole to get her back, sweet but a little annoying. In this episode I just saw so much more Jason/Nicole chemistry than there was with Nicole/Morgan, I bet there was even more with the Jason/Morgan thing. You could tell that Jason got jealous when he saw Nicole run into Morgan's arm, and then reverse it when that girl came up to Jason in the end, but poor Nicole got stood up.

And then the last people, MJ and Chris, they are just the little cute couple of the episode. It majorly sucked when MJ's mom came in, but at least their was that meet the parent right there. I thought that Chris actually got along with her mom, but than again, wouldn't you think it's horrible if you're mom came in to interupt when their was something important in hand. Anyways, I could see those two together for quite the while, very cute they are.

"My junk is you."