View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 08:02 PM
caf123
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikette (View Post)
I think you're right, Saranoh. We have to accept what is and keep an open mind for the episodes ahead. I guess we need to see the characters the way the writers want us to see them and try not to overanalyze.
Actually, I'm not analyzing - I watched her with Christopher, and it turned my stomach. They never showed anything to make it feel better.

The only reason for analyzing is to try to put all Ciaobella's spilt paint back in the can. To try to find "deep" meanings or excuses - and it doesn't work. In the end, all that's left is to try to forget - pretend it didn't happen - and just look forward to the chemistry.

Problem is, I used to enjoy the whole of this show. I didn't need to eternal sunshine my mind first. That's the overanalyzing. They've made it impossible to simply enjoy it any more.

On a slightly happier note - I apologize for not entirely catching up but I didn't notice this brought over yet?

Quote:
From TheFutonCritic dev page:

SAM I AM (ABC) - "Gilmore Girls" co-star Melissa McCarthy has been cast in the comedy pilot, about a woman with amnesia (Christina Applegate) who has to rediscover her life. She'll play a former friend of Applegate's character who reappears in her life. While not specified, McCarthy's involvement is likely in second position to her duties on "Girls."

Commitment: Ordered to pilot
Cast: Christina Applegate (Sam), Jean Smart, Jennifer Esposito (Angela), Melissa McCarthy, Tim Russ (Frank)
Writers: Cecelia Ahern, Don Todd
Director: Robert Duncan McNeil
Executive Producers: Don Todd, Peter Traugott (Brillstein-Grey Television)
Producer: Cecelia Ahern
Studio: ABC Television Studio

LINK

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.