View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 10:09 PM
Lindsay
Elite Fan

AA is up.

Question: If your "BFF Goes MIA" blind item is not Lauren Graham, then please, for the love of all that is Lorelai, tell the world!— Shelley

Ausiello: Let me end the suspense right now: The answer to the "Is it or isn't it Lauren?!" question can be found in the latest installment of my Ausiello Report vodcast, which should be up and running at Ausiello Central in just a few short hours! BTW, it's Lauren's birthday on Friday! Anyone wanna go in on a fruit basket with me?

Question: This fight between Luke and Lorelai on Gilmore Girls (Ask Ausiello 3/7), is it safe to say that it results in them officially getting back together? — Dorian S.

Ausiello: Not quite. But the end result is definitely positive.

Question: Please say Lauren Graham is singing ABBA's "Take a Chance on Me"! (Ask Ausiello 3/7)— Nierah

Ausiello: Nope, it's "Fernando"! And Lauren isn't the only Stars Hollow denizen attempting to carry a tune in the April 24 episode. We'll also hear from **r*, M*** *att* and *a*e**e.

Question: Do you have any new Gilmore Girls scoop?— Cory

Ausiello: Matt Czuchry's pilot has been put on hold.

Question: Do you know anything juicy about Supernatural?— Kelly

Ausiello: You probably heard that the Winchester Bros. are heading to La La Land on April 19 to investigate a haunted movie set. Well, the in-joke-laden episode — appropriately titled "Hollywood Babylon" — features a shout-out to CW sibling Gilmore Girls. Truth be told, it's more of a slam — and it's bridge-burnin' Girls grad Jared Padalecki who does the dissing! I don't want to ruin it for you, because it's actually pretty funny, but it takes place while Sam and Dean are on a tram tour of the Warner Bros. backlot. Pay attention when the tour guide announces, "Up to the left is Stars Hollow, the setting for the television series Gilmore Girls….