View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 01:35 AM
HarryandHermionerocks1
Loyal Fan

Welcome...(blueshockingHp)... I love long post....especially it is about H/hr or D/E..and I totally agree with every word that you said. I thought that part where Hermione "hugging" Ron, it just friendly-trio-hug...nothing more. Beside,....not only did Harry put his hand on Hermione but he put his whole body against her. Not Ron..all he cares is gripping on to his "rats"

@Nora: I was wondering too, why did they cut or misquote that "quote" about What emma's said about Dan from P.C.

here is my long-post
I was thinking,..and maybe I am wrong..but from watching Poa for two time now,..it seem like Harry/Dan?...he was kind of "harsh"or "igored" to Hermione/Emma, there are few scene that he is like that,..remember when they both were hidding behind..that pumpkin..when they were in Time Turner. and Harry saw "rats/Peter" from hut..he was about to go and get him...but Hermione she stop him, and Harry turned to her..and kind of shap with her...and said "He killed my parent,..do you expect ME TO SIT HERE!!" or something along that line.

and other scene,...is when they both were sitting near that tree...and Harry were telling Hermione about "Sirus and him..living together" and he mention that he saw his "father" and Hermione were like "that is not possible..aren't he die" and again...Harry "shap" at her again..and said "I KNOW THAT!!, I just want to tell you what I saw"
here are more..but that is only scene I remember.

it seem,..like to me, everytime...Harry being "harsh" or screeming his lung out" with Hermione..from movie or book..(especially from Book 5) Hermione doesn't seem to mind..she just get him have "shout" and at end she still loves and understand him. but when Ron screem or being "harsh" on her. She is being mean or right down-igored him.

That is why?...I am so proud to be H/hr ship even more...