View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 10:08 PM
spacekiddet32
Loyal Fan

ABSOLUTELY MINDBLOWNIG!!!

Yes! This is the episode I have been waiting for! And why, it delivered!!!
I love Sayid. I agree he should always be featured. What a talented actor (Naveen) and intriguing character!
speaking of intriguing characters, the guy with the eyepatch What a freakazoid! I knew there was something off with him. He was too nice to be on that Island. However, I am curious as to which parts of all his statements were true. Most, correct? I am assuming that the others (I like the new term coined in this episode, the Hostiles. I truly hope that comes into play more. Not because I dislike the term "Others" but because Hostile means much more than the other people, which could imply that they are good/bad people. It is simply too vague of a term, I have decided.) Anyway, I loved the facial reaction of eye-patch freak when Sayid said, "...and we killed one". I mean, how long was he waiting to pounce exactly? Clearly not long as his self control was plain awful

I loved the cat being named Nadia. That was fantastic.

I also was a little confused by Mrs. Klugh. She could have at least told us something. I wonder why Damon and Carlton decided not to give her any important lines, but rather to have her stand there. Then again, she did seem dedicated. Huh. It is still remarkable to me that they find themselves "The Good Guys" and it would incredibly frighten me if it did indeed turn out that way.

Oh, and I'm sure the language thing has been already deciphered by many fans!!! I was trying to think: it wasn't backwards this time, was it?

I thought the computer game was an interesting twist. I knew once the 77 came up that patch (as I have now called him) would come up behind Locke. He clearly didn't want his home (and perhaps all necessary resources) to be blown up. Now my question is: Did we? Was it stupid for Locke to blow up the house/farm? Maybe, maybe not. Still, it is captivating to think that the Dharma Initiave would blow up their stations to ensure their safety and privacy and no infiltration by the others. It's actually humorous to find out that the result of this was exactly vice-versa.

I am also intrigued by the C4. I knew what that was right away I guess it works with entering 77.

All in all, fabulous episode. I do hope Lost's ratings go up. With quality work like this, they certainly deserve it.

Amazing work, Damon and Carlton

Syd&Vaughn Buffy&Spike Lee&Kara Michael&Maria

Last edited by spacekiddet32; 03-07-2007 at 10:15 PM