View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Nadine
Master Fan

Thanks Mots.

Sorry I didn't have a chance to post today (apart from that last post about an hour ago), since I've been busy with classes and trip planning/packing. Just had a chance now to read the truckload of information that was in the last thread, so I thought I'd just clear up anything that I can from my point of view. I hopefully will not get banned for the rest of this post and no I'm not trying to start a fight, continue one - just defending myself and clearing up questions people had in the past thread.

Quote:
As soon as it's okay for you to be official about your CM spoiler you are welcome to tell if it's SP that you are referring to.
Cashmere Mafia (thanks wej for the clarification) but when it's confirmed I'll let people know. Funny I only posted that CM tidbit over at PiFeedback without saying it was a GG cast member. And I wasn't just referring to Matt having signed on to Gravity.

Quote:
Yet somehow, none of them bothered to mention that C/L would last past hiatus.
Well truth be told I didn't get my Fanforum account back till late November and by that time we already knew as much information. So it wasn't worth posting stuff that we already knew

Quote:
The only place I head about the 2 endings was from Lauren Graham, at the upfronts or the launch, maybe? I don't really see why they bothered, since we all knew it was coming, long before it was shot.
All she was referring to was that there ASP was contemplating cutting out the final scene, but decided to leave it in.

Quote:
Again, a little birdie told me, that they were going to be the opposite of broken-up at the end of the season
That's interesting. I gave permission to someone about a month or so ago to post that exact information onto another board, which is R&L orientated. There was a note attached to that board that whatever is posted there, stays in that board and doesn't wander onto other boards. I guess that doesn't apply anymore. As always a put a note at the time it was 100% correct, like anything it could always be altered come the end of the day.

And no it was not swagging. As Gen says not that we have to defend ourselves, but it's a group of friends who met on these very boards most of whom don't watch the show anymore. There are no call-sheets distributed over there, it's just a good ol' yarn among old friends.

I froze my account on these boards a year ago, came back thinking it would be better, but honestly returned to find it worse, therefore there is a reason I think overall why old spoiler sources have come and gone over the years.

Two last pieces of information from me for quite a while since I'm leaving this country in a few days and I'm honestly not sure why I'm sharing this after the last 24 hours but thought I would leave you on this note.

Quote:
What about the guest from the rock scene in 7.17? Well-packed episode!
Has anyone given the answer to this yet? Think of the words "Tom Sawyer" and vocalist and you'll have your answer.

David S. Rosenthal wrote episode 18.

And no. I did not get that from a call sheet.

Twitter: nlm78

Last edited by Nadine; 03-05-2007 at 09:29 PM