View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 11:45 AM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin for Luke (View Post)
That was just in one week lol. Me and my friend went a little nuts. I've been 8 times altogether lol. I make sure I go at least once everytime i go to LA. I just kind of went a little over board this time but it was totally worth ever cent I paid or I wouldn't have seen what I saw lol.
Aw Your photos are amazing! Aw I so want to go back on the tour! I can't believe you got to go inside Blues Bar! How did you get to go inside half of the places on tour! That is amazing! Your photos from the tour totally rock!!

It was so exciting when I went to visit the Gilmore Girls set when I was on the WB Tour when I came to visit fellow Roswell Co MOD and best friend Jen aka Dreamer4ever in CA in October of 2006. However I couldn't take any photos of the Gilmore Girls set being they were filming the episode Knit people Knit that day.

I did get to see Laura Graham, Alexis Bledel (who I actually met in NYC at the 2006 Tribeca Film Festival after seeing her movie I'm Reed Fish), Liza Weil who plays Pairs, and David Sutcliffe the one who plays Christopher from afar when they were shooting their scene. The episode I saw them film was the Knit-a-thon episode in season 7. It was really exciting.

Being we couldn't take photos because of the filming my friends Kristen aka Behrsgirl1230 sent me her photos when she was on the tour in March of 2006 and Jen sent me some of her photos when she was on the tour in February this year.

But it was a sight to see the GG set. I even got to go inside Lukes Diner! It was so exciting to be on the set being I love that show so much and to watch them film a scene was amazing.

I think this might be the last season for Gilmore Girls so if you want to see the set now is the time. Just wanted you all know if you are visiting or live in CA. They film Gilmore Girls in Burbank CA at the WB studios.

I so hope I can go on the tour again and maybe get some photos of me on the set..

Here are the photos my friends sent me of the GG set.

Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 03-05-2007 at 11:54 AM