View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 05:30 PM
Emily
Master Fan

Dawson's Creek Season Four Appreciation Thread: Her choice changed everything

Welcome to the season four appreciation thread We've decided to start threads dedicated to each season, to come discuss, your favourite moments, eps, storylines, characters, couples and the creek! Come chat about your favourite season!

Episode Rewatch Threads

Coming Home
Failing Down
Two Gentlemen of Capeside
Future Tense
A Family Way
Great Xpectations
You Had Me At Goodbye
The Usual Suspects
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Self-Reliance
The Tao of Dawson
The Te of Pacey
Hopeless
A Winter's Tale
Four Stories
Mind Games
Admissions
Eastern Standard Time
Late
Promicide
Separation Anxiety
The Graduate
Coda

Fanlisting
Emily
Mandy
joshuazgirl128
MsX
barbeegurl
andre_silva
-Kelly-
lies and lullabies
Touldengal

Season Four Music

Favourite Lines

Jen: Dawson, I hear they’re playing "JAWS."
Dawson: "JAWS"? Never heard of it.

Joey: Pacey... I wanted to see Dawson tonight not because for 4 months of my life he was my boyfriend, but because for the better part of my life he was my friend. And as my friend, I hurt him deeply. Living with that fact has caused me no small amount of guilt over the past 3 months. So, yes, I have been preoccupied, and it has made my mind wander. But... My heart? That's a fixed point. 3 months riding the open waters couldn't shake it, and I'll be damned if I’ll let your insecurities shake it. My heart never left this boat. It's never left you. As far as I can see, it's not going to any time soon.
Pacey:Ok, you got me.

Joey: Three months alone on a boat and you understood without a word why I wasn't ready. Do you really have to ask now why I am? So... in about ten seconds, I'm going to start kissing you. And if you don’t want me to... well, then I guess you’re just gonna have to stop me. Ten.

Joey's Speech: Principal Peskin. Our families. My fellow graduates. I stand before you aware of the similarities we share. I know you’re feeling -- outside of my incredible stage fright at this moment -- the same things I feel. Feelings of pride and accomplishment, of closure and regret, and a hopeful outlook for the future. You don’t need me to elaborate on those feelings. Instead I’d like to say something personal. And tell you that there are people in my life who are gone now. People I miss very much. And I am haunted by them in different ways. Whether we’re separated by death, or merely distance, I know they’re still with me. Because I keep them in my heart. The truth is, in time that’s all we’ll be to each other anyway... a population of memories. Some wonderful and endearing. Some less so. But taken together, those memories help make us who we are -- and who we will be. Whether you’re here with each other now... or merely in each other’s thoughts... remember one another on the road ahead. And I hope, no matter where your travels lead you in this life... you take Capeside with you.

Joey: So what was yours, by the way?
Dawson: What was my what?
Joey: Your all-time most life altering moment?
Dawson: For all I know, it could be this one right now... saying good-bye to you.

Let me know if you want to be added to the fanlisting or if you want to add anything to the opening!

Last edited by ChristinaL80; 05-28-2017 at 09:58 AM
Emily is offline   Reply With Quote