View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Katiegg108
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by currienc (View Post)
Whoa. Luke's actually selling his boat to Kirk? Can someone please post a transcript (I can't pull up the CW website at work)?
I'm sure Craig's already on it, but here's basically a recap of the Luke/Kirk part of the DC: Kirk comes into the diner, saying the word on the street is that Luke's selling his boat. Luke says "I called you Kirk," and kirk says that he was on the street during that call and that he was surprised to hear about this turn of events. The guys go outside, and Luke says it's not a turn of events and that he just wants to sell his boat. Kirk mentions how Luke's always been really attached to the boat and that he thought that Luke would take it to his grave with him. Kirk says it would be great for water skiing and that LuLu loves that and carriages, but he guesses that Luke's just selling the boat, no carriages. Luke says it'll be $600 (including the trailer), Kirk tries to get it for $300. Luke says the price isn't going to change, Kirk tries $400. Then $590. Then $595 with a life perserver and a captain's hat thrown in. Luke says $600 and life preserver is a deal, Kirk can get his own hat, and he tells Luke to get it out of here, ASAP.

Mots, thanks for the thread! And I agree that Lorelai would be the perfect person to mention the father/daughter time with the boat. But more likely Lorelai will have nothing to do with it, even though it would be perfect, cause that's the way our luck runs this year.