View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 07:52 AM
madelen
Master Fan

Found this review of this weeks ep. And I agree with many things she wrote, but this is the thing I found most interesting:

Quote:
Not that Rory's TA was any improvement. When she was burping and stammering with said fella, at first I thought I'd missed something. Have we met this guy before? Why is she acting like a special Smurf? Poor Alexis Bledel. No wonder there's all those rumors of her not wanting to return for another season. Imagine her looking at her script for this episode: Rory thinks man is cute. Chest gets blotchy. Confesses to Logan that she Googled her crush. Gets told she's a silly goose. Smooch. Get me rewrite!
I kinda agree. The Rory storylines lately have been neglected. It wouldn't surprise me if she isn't happy with them. Though someone here on FF wrote that Alexis might appreciate not having big storylines, meaning that there's less weight on her shoulders and not as demanding work hours. Which I would also understand.

Hope for the Best, Prepare for Divorce | Gilmore Girls (Season 7 -- Episode 714: Farewell, My Pet) | TV Watch | TV | Entertainment Weekly