View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 02:08 PM
gjoni
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikette (View Post)
I feel as though the spoiler well has run dry....Usually I know info for more than 2or 3 episodes ahead. Why do you think they are being so secretive? Perhaps because LG and AB's decision about next year will effect what they write now? How far ahead do you all think they are in the script writing right now? I am looking for something to hold on to for next year.
They made the sides inaccessible this season I think long before they were writing SLs with next season in mind. I think they're less confident and indifferent to fan reaction than ASP was, and despite what DR said, are very worried about stories back firing, so the less out there before air date, the better, or so they think.

BTW, according to TV.com (LINK), Chris is in 7.15 (so is Babette - perhaps it's his only scene - with her as he moves out):
Guest star: Michael DeLuise (T.J.), Kathleen Wilhoite (Liz Danes), Danny Strong (Doyle), David Sutcliffe (Christopher Hayden), Sally Struthers (Babette Dell) , Gregg Henry (Mitchum Huntzberger)

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls