View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 04:53 PM
lilmelodie
Addicted Fan

Hey, it's me. I'm in the airport. I don't have a lot of time because my batter probably won't last long on my computer.

I did the 8:30 tour this morning. It was a very small group. There were only 5 of us. Sadly none of the GG soundstages were open because they were doing construction on the sets. But we got to go around Stars Hollow. Our tour guide was really cool, but he didn't know much about Gilmore Girls I don't think. He still thought that ASP was still the EP. lol. But we got to go into Lukes and the Soda Shoppe was open so I ran in there too. We went into Kim's antiques as well. We went by Sookie's house and then walked through Lorelai's garage. The boat is still there full of crap. And right outside the garage was the Chuppah. It's back in Lorelai's yard. Don't really know what it means, but hey, it's there right? They were watering Lorelai's yard. That's all I can remember right now. There is so much to see. I was gonna do another tour, but since the soundstages weren't open there really wasn't a point. So I guess that means that someone else will have to go to see all of that stuff. lol.

Oh, and thanks for the thread, Mots!