View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 12:02 AM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie (View Post)
It was nice and extra creepy...a little too slashy for my taste but I'm sure all you GG must be quite pleased .
The vibe/aesthetic of the episode was a bit different than usual IMO, but it fitted the story and setting perfectly and that is what I guess/hope what they were going for.
Some really awesome lines and moments though.

For me this episode basically showed how much similar Sam and John are(were) and how different Dean is from the two of them...
Hee! I always love when a non slasher thinks the episode or a moment or whatever it may be...was slashy! ..and yes us GG'ers loved it! LOL

I like what you said about this showing us how unalike Dean is compaired to Sam and John. It's very true, when the show first started out we were lead to believe that Dean was very much John Winchesters son...but the more we learn, we find out if anything he's more like Mary and Sam is the John alike. I love that twist to the characters.

Aw Nikki, watching with people suck! well non-fans anyway. I made the mistake of watching with my dad once, and he doesn't even like those kinds of shows, and he figured out Dean was my favorite LOL OMG! he kept making cracks about Dean, finally I had to threaten him LOL and then asking all the questions, I'm like shush! watch and find out! NO TALKING!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote