View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 09:04 PM
2ggObsessed
Dedicated Fan

Global 7:11 Promo – aired Sunday, January 21, 2007

Promoguy: On the next Gilmore Girls.

Scene: Lorelai has on a black tartan like coat with a white scarf around her neck as she is about to open the door to leave the CS.

Lorelai: [looking towards someone who's out of frame in the kitchen] I’m gonna run out for a sec. I’ll be right back.

Promoguy: Lorelai has a secret meeting with Luke

Scene: Fades to her sitting on the sofa at the DFI talking to Luke (as seen in the DC)

Scene: Lorelai and Rory are sitting at a table having finished eating (could be lunch I guess). They are dressed in the red sweaters that we see them in at the CS and when they run into Luke and April at the mall.

Rory: [Lorelai is placing some money on the table and as she is putting something back in her purse] Why are you lying to dad? [Lorelai looks up from her purse at Rory]

Scene: Rory still dressed in the red sweater is sitting at the kitchen table. Fades to Lorelai and Christopher standing in the kitchen with smiles on their faces. Christopher has his arm around Lorelai’s shoulder and is rubbing it. Seems like they are looking at Rory who’s out of frame.

Promoguy: What is she hiding from Christopher?

Scene: Lorelai and Rory are standing on the streets of Stars Hollow (as seen in the DC) with a close up of Loreali as she’s talking to Rory. We just see an outline of Rory’s head.

Lorelai: Sometimes the truth is a little more complicated.

Scene: Lorelai and Rory standing beside each other in the living room of the CS. (The scene in the DC with Rory in a black sweater and Loreali with the green and orange scarf around her neck.) It looks like they are both holding a gift. They both seem to be acting a bit awkward.

Promoguy: A new episode of Gilmore Girls. Tuesday at 9, 10 central on Global.

It seems to me like her meeting with Luke at the DFI was preplanned. No video on the website as yet.

Last edited by 2ggObsessed; 01-22-2007 at 06:27 AM