View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 12:23 PM
andre silva
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I like the way that they always apologise after a fight or disagreement . Each time they seem to grow more and more closer. Like when Andie apologises in the kitchen after finding he is gay or when Jack says that the only reason he did not want her to go to Italy is that he will miss her a lot and could not tell her goodbye. I really miss they sibling stories when Andie left.
I Like It Two Im Going Put That Two Scenes!!:

Cut to the McPhee house. Jack is drying dishes.*

Andie: Thanks for cleaning up.

Jack: Dialogue. That would mean you're talking to me again.

Andie: I've been really unfair the last couple of days.

Jack: It's okay. I knew you'd come around.

Andie: Do you have to be so immensely forgiving? Do you have an ounce of meanness anywhere in your body? At the very least it would make for our sibling squabbles more interesting.

Jack: Why make them interesting? I win them as they are.

Andie: It's just... been really hard.

Jack: For both of us.

Andie: But you're better suited for it.

Jack: Nobody's suited for public ridicule, Andie. You just deal with it.

Andie: I don't. When I first heard what happened to you in class, my initial reaction was resentment. Of all the possibilities, you know, I didn't even feel sorry for you. I just... thought, oh great, thanks, when things finally seemed to be slowing down in my life, and now I have to deal with this. And everything that has happened to us in our lives just made me so afraid. And I didn't think anyone could understand that, especially you. I mean you're so strong and independent and then....and then....*holds up folded sheet of paper* I read this. Your poem. I kept one of the ones I tore down. It's a really beautiful poem, Jack. And I don't know if it means that you're gay or not and I really don't care. But I'll tell you what I do know. The person who wrote this poem...he's just as scared as I am. Jack, you're terrified and I'm your sister and I had no idea. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you. And I love you. And you're not alone.

*They hug.*

Jack: Thank you.

Season 4:

[Leery's Fresh Fish - everyone is inside as Pacey and Andie join them. Andie walks over to Jack.]

Jack: Hey.

Andie: Hey.

Jack: Look, Andie… the only reason I said that you shouldn't go is cause… I'm going to miss you more than anything.

Andie: Good.

Jack: If I'm not having you around, or having to say goodbye…

Andie: Jack! You're my brother. There are no goodbyes.

Jack: Yeah. I love you.

Andie: I love you, too. (they hug)