View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 10:39 AM
andre silva
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Andre thank you for having added me to the shipper list
You Welcome!

Quote:
I love Jack and Andie because they are very different from each other and kind of complete each other.
Jack is very protective of Andie and I find it moving when he tells Pacey that she is far from being a spoiled princess in "alternative lifestyles".
I Agree Too. I Mean They Complete Each outher and they trust each outher is that the reason that andie feel Some desapointmant On Jack Being Gay When Pacey Ask Her How Is JaCK , And Jack In season 4 Dont acept the decision of andie to italy:

[McPhee Residence - Jack's room. Jack sits in front of his iMac checking his Email.]

Computer: You've got mail! (Jack clicks on the icon and his Email client opens. A letter from Jen is in his in box. Andie walks in and notices the letter.)

Andie: You can't keep avoiding her.

Jack: I can try. (he deletes it without opening it)

Andie: This is Jen Lindley that we're talking about.

Jack: I know. And I know what you're trying to do, Andie. But right now I'm not willing to have this conversation.

Andie: Okay, so… Dad wants me to take the rest of the year off. How's that for a conversation?

Jack: Off? Off of what?

Andie: Off of everything. I mean, I haven't made any final decisions yet…

Jack: Hold on… So you get all the perks of senior year at Capeside, but with no homework. Where do I sign up?

Andie: Actually, it wouldn't be in Capeside. I'd be in Italy. In Florence to be exact.

Jack: Live with Aunt G? (she nods) Wow, we haven't seen her since…

Andie: Forever. I know. Remember how much I loved it?

Jack: I'm sorry, Andie. It just sounds like you'd be running away.

Andie: From what?

Jack: You tell me? You've been looking forward to senior year with anticipation that often borders on frightening and then here it is and you want to leave. And you stay and you have 6-months of zero responsibility surrounded by family and friends.

Andie: Yeah, friends who can't even stand to be in the same room with one another.

Jack: Well, that's exactly my point. Do you really want to leave when you're the only one that everyone is still talking to?

Andie: Jack, you make it sound like there's no valid reason for me to go.

Jack: You know, I always pictured you as the girl who didn't just go to the last party of senior year. But threw it. You'd leave and miss the end of this? All of it? That's not something I thought you'd ever do. But then again, I guess I've been making that mistake about a lot of people these days.