View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 11:46 AM
ashleyboreanaz
Part-Time Fan

I was looking through the jne issue of YM and there was section where and interviewer talk to jake (gyllenhaal) and Emmy on the set of The Day After Tomorrow
heres a transcript

Interviewer : Whats it like to work in this kind of disaster movie?
Emmy : It's like doing water aerobics all daywearing wool clothes. Its simultaneously hot and cold., windy, and rainy total tourure
Interviewer : So why is it worth putting yourself through all that?
Jake : The environmental message is important to me. Not alot of people read about the environment, but if they see this movie they can learn about it. All the tsunamis and hurricans will happen if global warming continues at the current rate. i hope it'll show people that we as a country-and world- need to take action asap
Interviewer : Youre dealing with important issues on-screen, but it looks like youre having a lot of fun oo. Jake, I saw you dancing around, smacking your butt to get people to laugh.
Jake : I especially love messing with Austin [Nichols, who plays a rich kid who also wants to date laura]. e'll do a take and I'll say, "youre not reallly going to do it that are you?"
Emmy : I'm such a goofball. Arjay [Smith, who plays the nerdy comic relief guy] is teaching me to beat-box. I sing opera already so I want to be the first to be the first hip-hopera star
Jake : If anyone can she can. Emmy has such a presenc. when I met her at her audition, I thought I was audtioning for her

Gotta love those two.
Anways when i ge tto my new house i will scanning the june/ july issue of Elle Girl which features Ammy Rossum
The reason there's so many problems with religion in the world is because people take literally what were symbolic elements. They all believe the same thing essentially and yet they're willing to die about the details.
ashleyboreanaz is offline   Reply With Quote