View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 06:10 AM
Playing The Angel
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuppa_chup (View Post)
Hee, drinking game Are you inferring that Holds and I are alcoholics? You'd have to play to!

For results! Top 8%? Congrats Sam-E! My GAT results were horrible in year 11 to I remember getting my dad to open my letter (as I wasn't home) and he's like, "you didn't do so well..." and he's reading off my scores to me and I'm like why are there so many?! Then I realised he was reading my GAT scores So everything was alright

Ooh! Peter/Claire! I should go join in the rest of the Heroes board Maybe we should do another dodgy Summerland-esc one...I wonder who's foot can own Tasmania again
Not at all. But you did say you wanted your own drink-mixer-man to follow you around. Get Charlie to play! Or Pav! I am far to young.

Hee! *pets* I was shocked. I so wouldn't let my parents open it for me. Hee! Now, if only the GAT actually counted for something. You did like awesome on your exam though, which matters way more than the GAT.

Yes! See, they have a whole shipper thread! So I'm sure I'm not going to think you're crazy! That's exactly what I was thinking when I went to get the picture! Dooo it Bec-E. My bets on the guy in the white shirt.
AbolishPuppyFactories