View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 06:44 AM
savysavestheday
New Fan

Ooh, I think this episode killed me... I love Rory/Logan moments and then they go and kill my joy with a bitching fight like that. Grrr. I want more Alexis/Lauren scenes cause the mother/daughter action is always fun... direct action, I mean, not these stupid lame-ass phonechats! *bitchy*

And, also, I'm a bit annoyed by Lucy's behaviour, in a way. I mean why is she so upset? Ok, fine I get it... but honestly, if I were her I'd be pulling Rory's hair and bitchslapping Marty all the while asking (see, not hiding) WHY they kept it as a secret instead of being so damn angry (and sad?) about the fact they did... if that makes sense *shrugs*

I miss Rory's pink hair *sniff* that was the only good thing Rory's new friends have brought, seriously. *misses Paris and Doyle hip hop dancing* Bitter? Me? Naaaah.

... sigh. I hated the way Marty had to go and pretend he didn't know Rory and so I'm glad it came out (maybe we even got rid of Lucy and Marty all together, YAY) - it was stupid and childish, seriously. But I have to say, I've enjoyed those moments anyhow, because Alexis is great with uncomfortable moments. The way she acts - she makes me feel as uncomfortable as she is and she really DOES look uncomfortable too, which is something we can't say for every actress out there. Yep, she's great actress *nods*

(Oh, btw, I've started writing these weird episode reviews that basically list stuff I liked/didn't like about an episode, in case you're interested )
| savy aka syrai aka::CHARMING_SYRAI@LJ:: fans dramione, ryro, kara/anders, faith/dean, dean/veronica, veronica/logan, booth/brennan, angela/hodgins, rory/logan, lorelai/chris, naley, lark, sarkney, mal/river, peter/jessica (not niki, grr) & thelma/malachi |