View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 10:52 PM
HalesNLuke
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarsgoblue25x (View Post)

i that Dean refused to leave Sam when he thought he was infected. i was so hoping for at least a hug or an i love you but that blasted nurse/doctor lady had to come in and interrupt them. that would have been the perfect time for a little brotherly love. *ahem*

though, i guess he kindof silently said i love you by throwing the keys to his beloved car to Sarg and telling him to get out of there with everyone. i was like "noo, you can't give up the car"

then of course when Sarg. stopped Dean on the road and said that his neighbor Mr. Rogers was pulled out of his house and Dean looked at him and was like "you've got a neighbor named Mr. Rogers?"

i was sad to see Sarg. die in the end. stupid Dwayne having to be a demon.

i'd like to see the boys go on a little vacation trip and see the Grand Canyon and whatnot. Dean really needs to tell Sam the secret already. as he said himself, he's carrying too much weight on his shoulders.

hiatus time

that was the perfect brotherly love moment it was so sad!!

the Mr.Rogers line was SO funny.. as soon as Sarg. said my neighbor Mr. Rogers i said to my mom his neighbor's name is Mr.Rogers and then right after Dean said that line it was so great LOL!! and i was sad to see him die too.. i actually liked him, the scene when he stopped Dean in the middle of the road and they both had their guns pointed at each other was really funny.. i was laughing so hard!!

I can't wait to learn what the secret is, but i am also a little scared to find out what it is...

and i would love to see the boys go on a vacation to the Grand Canyon LOL!!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote