View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Mini Mia
Master Fan

Re: WOW!!! POA with Tom/Draco rocked!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by actionman
Hi Janelle! Thank you for the welcome!

Okay many minutes ago I just gotten back from 1st viewing of POA and it was like, WOW!!!! Everything I loved; the acting, the chemistry, the photography! It all felt very big and pretty(i like the dark feel of it)!

Best part of the POA: Easily Draco/Tom Felton. 2nd best: Harry/Daniel and Hermonie/Emma. These 3 completely made the show for me! I wa slike a little kid again for 2 hr and so minute and I LOVED IT! Oh, Alan Rickman is the coolest guy ever!

I'm sorta mixed about Draco role in the latest film. Sure he didn't have many scenes and sure some of his dialouges and "that smack-down" was cheesy and eye-rolling. BUT...HP with Draco would sucked! Tom deliveres and and I'm hoping they quit this wimpy version of himself.
Draco has always seemed confident too me so to see him in POA had me kinda upset.

Also never reading the books, mind you. I just don't understand why some think Draco is, will, and should remain a mean kid. I personally like to see Draco mature and start to question his role in all of this. And as far as being too wimpy in POA, let me say at least he shows some emotions and isn't totally heartless. That would be evil.

Thanks for listening again...by the way what do you(or we) call ourselves for short?

See ya later!
I agree that the way the movie was filmed was way better, but I felt that they cut out a lot of Ron't character. I felt like I saw Hermione a little too much...