View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Wildfire Girl
Fan Forum Star

The opening was VERY intense. I didn’t expect to start out with Jack and Bones being buried alive. BTW, nice song there in the opening … that played in the background. Would be curious to see who it was.

“Are those what I think they are?” Booth
“Yes. As long as you think they are two adolescent males.” Bones

“Dr Brennan she’s pretty good at making dead people tell her things.” Booth – he’s so proud of her, you can just tell by the way he says things like this, and automatically stands up for Bones to outsiders.

“Journalist, huh?” – Booth was for sure not impressed with the writer gal. And maybe I let my shipper-osity taint my views, but I think it had to do with Bones being a writer herself, and Booth knowing that this writer/journalist would never be half of what Bones was.

Oh! And did you see the look Booth gave Bones when she told Mr. Kent that suffocation was like falling asleep, not suffering? How she made the man feel better over the death of his boys. Booth was so proud of her!

at Bones’ comparison of the grave digger to God. But I LOVED how Bones asked if she could go to church with Booth one Sunday. But of course he said no.

Angela “I don’t know. Putting testicles on the outside – not such a good idea.” Great line!

But <eck> Booth was out with Cam. How gross. Thankfully he really didn’t look like he was having fun. Thankfully he was hesitant of going to New York, and the such.

And the LOOK on his face with that phone call from the Grave Digger. THAT said it all.

Booth was willing to pay the ransom and get fired for it, to save Bones!

Wow! How Booth reacted when the writer basically told Booth if he didn’t pay the ransom his partner would be dead. WOW! He totally spazzed and flipped out on that man, saying he’d be responsible! If Brennan died.

And Bones texted Booth of all people. And he was freaking that the squints didn’t know what it meant.

“Booth will find us”
“Faith is an irrational belief in something that is impossible. Over time, I’ve seen what “Booth can do it. It’s not faith.”
“But you have his faith baby”

He had faith that Bones would find a way to extend the air!

“Easy – Brennan’s cell to mine”. What did he say beyond that, about them working together or being partners? I want that exact phrase!

Hodgins is all about dirt and Angela.

The look in Booth’s face, when we had the musical montage and he saw the explostion. No one else saw it, and he ran. Did you see the way he was running? And he caught her hand? And pulled her out. But instantly she wanted to make sure Jack was okay, so he helped dig him back, and instantly Booth crawled back to Bones, after Jack was safe. The look those two shared, half laughing! Smiling! And Cam was watching!

Eeek! Bones was in Church with Booth.

“If there was a God –“
“Shhhh. Do you see where we are?”

“That’s not what I thanked him for.I thanked him for saving all of us.”

“I knew you wouldn’t give up” – Bones to Booth
“I knew you wouldn’t give up” – Booth to Bones

Definetly wasn’t as “shippery” as I figured the end half would be for Booth and Bones, but it more than made up for it with shippery Angela and Jack stuff. I mean, they kissed, and she took him home!

Promos: eck! A new man in Bones’ life? Well that should be fun. The way the promos made it sound like it would be hard on Booth!