View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Pauline73
Passionate Fan

ETA: oops didn't see your post!

I read the first post, I love it! Please add me to both of the lists! especially the first one, it's so true! Rory kind of helped me with that, I love reading, but I'm 16 and it's not really seen as the best thing to make you popular at school if you see what I mean I was so afraid of what the other people would say if they saw me reading, and now, partly thanks to Rory, I passed beyond that, and I really don't care about that anymore, which is a big thing to me...

Quote:
Where did you use to talk about the books mentioned on the show? On the WB Rory's book club message board?
There was a thread here on the board, but I don't think anyone started it again since the major crash in April (was that in April? can't remember! )

Having a challenge each month does seem interesting!! I'll definitely participate, next week, I'll borrow Moby Dick at the library! Though, since it's the beginning, I suggest this challenge would be for december instead of nowember... so that we have time to find other people who'd like to participate, and also, iMoby Dick's a long one! I read fast, but still! What do you say?

Quote:
Yeah same here, with all the school work as well... But there's always a way! For example less sleep, more coffee
Thanks for the tip! I already use that to watch TV shows, but we can make it work!