View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 08:23 AM
Xbel
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauline73 (View Post)
The Rory's book club is back!
Was there ever one on ? I'm very glad you like it!
Quote:
Thanks for starting the thread again, I love reading and I love GG, so of course, I used to love to talk about all the books mentionned on the show!
You're welcome. I wanted to do this for a while, but never got around to it. I love reading as well, and talking about the books! Where did you use to talk about the books mentioned on the show? On the WB Rory's book club message board?
Quote:
To help continuing the list, I found this site Chilton Library- Rory's Book List the list is far to be complete, but that's at least something, since the list on the WB site is not available anymore I printed it, so I still take it from time to time, when I go to the library!
Thanks so much for the site! I added it. We will make a perfect list ourselves, so we don't need a complete one! Yeah it's so sad about the WB closing down their site as well. Was that necessary?!
Quote:
BTW, did someone read Moby Dick? What did you guys think about it?
Haven't read it yet, but if you read about the book challenge...
Quote:
I'm thinking of reading it, but there are so much books I want to read, I don't know where to start...
Yeah same here, with all the school work as well... But there's always a way! For example less sleep, more coffee!

icon by NikitaWitter

Last edited by Xbel; 11-12-2006 at 03:57 PM