View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 08:14 AM
Angel2005
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDragon005 (View Post)
OMG i havent seen that last pic yet?!!!!....omg look how close they are standing!!!!...how does everyone think booth is gonna react when he finds out bones is missing?....i think hes gonna go crazy...but i just dont know what to expect!!!....god i hate the waiting....ne one know if theres a better clip on the web?....btw when hodggins(might of spelled wong) was all...*where are we*...in the clip...awww he sounded so cute...*yet he was hurt*...but non the less still cute!...omg cant wait till WED!!
I never saw the last one either... yea, they *are* close together, aren't they? seems like more and more, it's happening.

re: Booth's reaction...? umm...I'm thinking a little 'over the top'...could be wrong...but the way he reacted last season in the finale when McVivker wanted to talk to her...and the way he went after that gang banger...*and* the way he acted when he realized Kenton had her...I dunno...all I can say is...if he doesn't act a 'little' like that, I'll be *very* surprised...yup.

and Jack *did* look cute when he asked where they were, didn't he? I like the fact he's with her and not Booth...it woulda been too cliché but with Jack there...it put a new twist to it...and I'm with you *TOTALLY*... next Wed can't come quick enough for me!!! little voer 3 days left...

Andie: thnx for starting the thread, hun! was wondering when we'd see it.
Angel2005 is offline   Reply With Quote