View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 07:48 PM
mcdreamylover
Master Fan

I'm trying to see if we can save the Scrubs board. Here's what I posted in the board closure thread:

I still say think this is unfair. Many people have been unable to access this site for over a month now because of the database error thing. When we were able to access the site it wasn't for long before that came back.
How about waiting until after that is finally resolved and then give us another month? After the month is over if the traffic is still bad close the board down. That I would accept. But to close a board when many people had trouble getting on here lately because of the database error thing is just not fair IMO.

I'm asking for the Administrators to please, please reconsider this. Wait until the problems with the database errors are fixed and give us another month. If the board still isn't getting enough traffic after the month is over then close it and I will accept it. So what do you say?

I'm hoping they'll read it and at least reconsider this. I've PM'd Mary to see if she can talk to them since she's the mod of the board. Hopefully they'll at least think about it because it really is unfair to be closing down boards when there's been so many database errors on this site lately causing people to not be able to post as much as they normally would.