View Single Post
Old 11-07-2006, 04:25 AM
Beatriz
Master Fan

Aw, nice thread!

A big hug to Deb, the one I remember being around the longest time. I miss you girl! Come back soon

To Karen, because we have known each other for so long! I remember the loooong talks on AIM. I know I don' t log in anymore, but I do remember how we loved to talk! and a gigant hug for calling me to my cell phone that day when the bombs exploded in Madrid. It meant a lot to me

My little girls in the D/J thread, Brit and Nic You are amazing, despite the age difference *hides* No, seriously, you have been a great addition to the D/J family and I'm glad we met

Ma brasileira, Cris, for sharing with us so much of her life and wishing her all the best always

My TDL, Jess and Jenn I so wasn't expecting you to become a part of us, but you did, and I am grateful you did

To Nikita for her D/J avies To Adri, for always commenting on my avies as if they were as good as hers, when her Josh avies are much more amazing than mines

Of course, to Kelly and Emily for doing such a great job in the board

To Nora, because I love her wet fishes and her soccer, and how passioante she is about the things she loves

Tiana, tathy, Sarah, and all the D/Jers at the daisies thread, because you are a part of my family and I hope you know it

To Charity, for being such an amazing P/An lover

To the lost D/Jers that left long ago, wherever you are: Kats, Stella, Frances, Monica... I always remember you

Last edited by Beatriz; 11-07-2006 at 07:11 AM
Beatriz is offline   Reply With Quote