View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 06:09 PM
AngelaiDanes

Well since everyone has stated most of what I would have answered, I'll be a bit briefer in my responses:

01) When did you first start watching Everwood? Premiere of season 3

02) What made you first start watching? I had the TV on the WB and saw the recap of season 2 going into season 3 and thought it looked interesting so I gave it a try and loved it ever since.

03) Favorite season and why did you love this season so much? Season 1 just because it was the best season ever on TV IMO. Best writing, acting, storylines, etc.

04) Rank the seasons, your favorite to your least favorite: Season 1, Season 2, Season 4, Season 3.

05) Favorite character and why do you like this character? Amy because she had faults just like real teens do and because of it she was easy to relate to. She was also pretty, right Michelle.

06) Least favorite character and why don't you like this character? Madison because she was a gross seducing babysitter who lied to the teen boy she slept with when she didnt tell him she was pregnant. So gross.

07) Favorite storyline of all time is: Ephram/Amy's priceless love story of course .

08) Least Favorite storyline of all time: Anything doing with the gross babysitter.

09) Favorite romantic couple/s and why: Ephram/Amy because their story was filled with so much passion, chemistry, and realness it felt like more than just a couple on TV.

10) Least favorite romantic couple/s and why: Ephram and the gross babysitter because she was revolting and took advantage of a child. God she pissed me off.

11) Are you currently watching the show in rerunland? Of course. That's if I ever get my TV back.

12) If we would have had a season 5, what storylines were you the most interested in following? Amy's career choice and Planned Parenthood storyline. Edna's longer term reaction to Irv's death, would she date again or how would she be affected? Seeing Andy and Nina engagement and relationship take place.

13) If you could tell the CW one thing regarding their decision not to take Everwood, what would you tell them? Dawn you're a moron who will get fired by making horrible horrible idiotic decisions that you're paying for obviously. How the woman didn't want to take a well established steady rated show in it's prime I'll never understand.

14) Best looking actor? Greg Smith

15) Best looking actress? Emily vanCamp, Michelle's hot goddess.

16) Are you satisfied with the Series Finale? Yes, couldn't have been better tied up or written IMO. Too bad we didn't get to see the stuff play out because the CW sucks!

17) Favorite episode of all time? The Pilot

18) Most talented actor? Greg Smith

19) Most talented actress? Emily VanCamp

20) If you could explain in a few sentences to someone who has never seen the show WHY they should tune in and watch, what would you say? Well no one I know would tune in because they all suck LOL, but I guess if I would try to convince them I would say for the family drama that is the most well written story I've ever watched along with the romantic pairings, also for the fantastic acting (no one on this show holds anyone back, every actor is amazing) and the humor that is mixed fantastically with the drama even if the drama overshadows it, the humor is still there and amazing. I would tell them to disregard it being on the WB because it's nothing like all the other shows, it's in a league of its own which is probably why the stupid CW couldn't appreciate its uniqueness sadly.