View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 11:23 PM
KatieS41787
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tes! (View Post)
I hope there is a Sisterhood sequel. I haven't watched the whole of the first sisterhood movie yet but would like to see a second one. The girls all work together awesome thanks for the news hun.

Thanks about the clips .
I actually just watched Sisterhood tonight and as much as I loved it, I think a sequel would be really difficult. The movie was different from the book and some of the stuff that the second book covered was in this first movie. Plus, after a certain time the age difference between characters and actors becomes a little unbelieveable. I mean Alexis is 25 and she would be playing a 17 year old. I think recently she has started to look more mature (which I think is great because she seems to get more beautiful) so I think it might be a little ridiculous to have these actresses play characters so much younger than them. But in spite of all this I would love a sequel because I love the first one and I love the books.

On another note, I purchased the latest issue of Nylon magazine with Amber Tambyln (Tibby from Sisterhood) and in the article there is a really tiny Alexis mention.

Quote:
But it was her turn as Joan Girardi, a high school girl with a direct line to the Almighty, in Joan of Arcadia that established Tambyln as a legitimate member of the young Hollywood elite (and earned her the distinction of the second youngest actress ever to recieve an Emmy nomination) a postion she cemented with last year's The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants alongside her close friend, Alexis Bledel.