View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 11:24 AM
andre silva
Absolute Fan

Shure!!

Another scene of season 3:

(Outside on the pier next to the restaurant, Joey walks over to Jack who stares out over the water.)

Joey: Care to make a run for it?

Jack: Yes please.

Joey: So what are you hiding from?

Jack: I am hiding from Barbara Johns.

Joey: She's here?!

Jack: No. Yeah, in a way, she is. She was right, Joey. I don't belong here. I'm not gonna dance with Ethan, I'm not gonna have my picture taken with him. And whatever good time I was gonna have time, I just ruined it by the way I treated him.

Joey: You really like him, don't you? I remember a conversation less than a year ago. Under these very stars. And all you could see was the pain and the loneliness that made your life different from everyone else's.

Jack: As opposed to now, when all I can see is the pain and loneliness that makes our lives the same? Look, I know how sad it is to hide from something that you really want, Joey.

Joey: I just want everything to go back to the way it was, you know? All of us friends again and me not caught in the middle.

Jack: If you want things to get back to the way that they were, you have to set the example. Dawson and Pacey, those two just are not gonna do it themselves right now.

Joey: How about we hide out here for awhile first.

Jack: That sounds good to me. (they hold hands)

Joey: Thank you.

Jack: Thank you.