View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 08:00 AM
PeppiJoMars
Loyal Fan

I thought it was time to bring this thread back since we got such an awesome opening scene. The rules and the thread title are not accurate right now but you remember the idea. I thought we could discuss the opening scene, director's cut scene and promos that have aired in this thread.

I think this opening scene is the best we've gotten so far. The Logan/Keith interaction and Veronica being worried about her father's reaction. Gold. We have never seen her introduce her boyfriend like this to her dad before. I think that explains why she wanted everything to be perfect. Sure Keith knows Logan but being a friend and being a boyfriend are totally two different things. L/V probably didn't do this the first time they dated. It's new for everyone. I loved their snarkiness and Logan's amused smiles when Keith and Veronica talked. And Logan teasing Veronica before she let him in.

It was great to have Parker back as well. And to have Veronica acknowlegde her rape! (Although there was a big timeline mistake.) Veronica's past is a huge reason why she is invested in this case. It's personal to her.

It looks like Logan is in the center of MotW. I like the idea of Veronica investigating for Logan.
PeppiJoMars is offline   Reply With Quote