View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 09:03 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
I've been watching a lot of shows and I've been through a lot of emotional rides with them but what this one is doing to me is just so...you know...
Yeah. So with you. I've never been so emotionally moved by a TV show like I have this one. I think it's due to the realism that exists. The writing and story is just so real and gripping, it pulls you in and you feel like you're experiencing everything with these characters. So amazing.

Quote:
Alex gave me a link to your Acceptance scene discusson from August. I just started reading through it and I can't stop my tears...And it's not only coz remembering this scene breaks my heart but coz how amazing your comments are and how they're making me understand what's underneath there....
Wow I remember that discussion thread. That was extremely emotional and heartfelt. Awww I'm glad you enjoyed reading our comments too.

Quote:
The hidden beauty of that scene, the love just screaming out of their calm and composed beings...I've already said how disappointed I was in Ephram after watching him saying those horrible words of disbelief but I'm coming to understand the meaning of it all now... It's like at some point even if you love the person with love you couldn't even imagine existed you still have to let them go...and even though your heart is breaking into thousand pieces you can do nothing about...
Definitely. I think he even explained just what you're saying here whenever he had the conversation with Andy later on after he comes back to Europe. He conveyed this in so many words.

Quote:
I can't even being to express how amazingly this scene was delivered by Emily and Greg...I think I will follow somebody's opinon from that earlier discussion saying that it's those sad, emotionally draining scenes of EA that are getting to me the most.
Oh yeah they were both just perfect. Absolutely hitting and sticking. Their chemistry together is the best I've seen on the screen between two actors and not only that, they are both incredible actors on their own so you put this together along with the great writing and beautiful love story of EA and it's just absolutely phenomenal. So powerful... so moving. Priceless.