View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 06:37 AM
jessieka03
Master Fan

RUMOR...

Credit: http://www.worldofbritney.com

Cameron Diaz has ditched lover Justin Timberlake—because she thinks he's holding back her career.

The Charlie's Angels star broke the bad news to the pop hunk over dinner during their trip to the Cannes Film Festival a fortnight ago, we can reveal.

The couple are yet to make a public statement confirming the split but a close pal said: 'It's over. The problem is, she isn't really taken seriously in Hollywood because she is dating a pop star.

'Cameron feels she stands a better chance of taking her career to the next level without him.'

Justin, 23, and Cameron, 31, got together a year ago, not long after the former 'NSYNC heart-throb split with childhood sweetheart Britney Spears.

Romped

At first they had seemed inseparable and were regularly pictured enjoying romantic holidays all over the world.

But cracks first appeared in their relationship after Justin — nicknamed Trousersnake because of his ladykilling reputation — was said to have romped with blonde babe Jodie Foley after the Brits in February.

The star laughed off the rumours and he and Cameron, who has just finished filming In Her Shoes, were soon seen back in each other's arms.

But sources say matters came to a head in France two weeks ago when Justin tried to persuade her to become his live-in lover.

Their pal continued: 'Justin wanted Cameron to move in with him but she just didn't feel ready to make that kind of commitment.

'She told him in Cannes because being at the film festival made her realise just how important her career is to her.'

The pair put on a show of unity there but they were snapped looking miserable arriving back in LA.

Now we know why Justin's happy Diaz are over.

Source: News of the World
-Yellowcard-