View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 11:10 AM
andre silva
Absolute Fan

I will put here a scene of season 5:

They go to the frat party and fight because of Audrey

[Scene: The Frat party. Jack and Joey are in a heated discussion on what just happened.]

Jack: What?

Joey: How do you get off talking about Audrey like that?

Jack: You yourself used to talk about her like that.

Joey: Yeah, but that's before I knew her. I wasn't going around selling her to the highest bidder.

Jack: It was just stupid, harmless fun. That's it.

Joey: I can't believe you just said that. Jack, what happened to you? When did you turn into this jerk?

Jack: Hold on. You don't understand.

Joey: You're right. I don't understand, and that's because you never cared to explain. It's like you just couldn't wait for the moment we got to Boston so you could drop us and get new friends.

Jack: Whoa--whoa. That's not true.

Joey: No?

Jack: Look.

Joey: What?

Jack: I feel at home here. For once, I have a family that's not constantly on the brink of self-destruction. I mean, with these guys, I can finally live my life instead of constantly worrying about someone else’s.

Joey: Really? Because it feels to me like you're hiding, Jack, like you're pushing us and yourself away, because maybe it's just easier to be another one of the meatheads.

Jack: Meathead?

Joey: Yeah.

Jack: You don't even know any of these people.

Joey: Well, I really don't want to run off and meet 'em all now that I know they're all wanna-be pimps.

Jack: See, now you're exaggerating, Joey. You know what? Every time something doesn't meet your standard of righteousness, you write it off like it's the worst thing on earth.

Joey: Standard of righteousness?

Jack: Yeah.

Joey: Jack, try common decency and respect.

Jack: Joey, look around. Everybody here is having a good time. Nobody's forcing anyone to be here.

Joey: That's true. No one's forcing me to be here.