View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:20 PM
*OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Master Fan

Thanks for posting the vid link, Kay! I understand the theme better after having watched the whole thing. The symbolism of white rabbits as being pure and representative of childhood when things (namely love) are uncomplicated and unflawed. Delta's searching for answers and uncovering the stark truth is akin to the inner child's pursuit of the white rabbit (Alice In Wonderland). I interpret the cupboard (like the window) to be a portal to the imagination in an Alice In Wonderland kind of way too. It is pretty funny visually. Wonder what Delta thought of the bunnies popping up around her when she first watched it in post production!

Thanks so much for ripping the YouTube clip, Eves! ( about the Asian lady popping up at the end)! The song is fabulous, as expected! It's really pretty, and showcases her vocals and piano skills to a tee. I like the way soft, delicate vocals build to her usual soaring splendour and continues to rise and fall. I also love the lyric, I wanna be a photograph underexposed!

Here's a link to Sony Japan's gallery of promotional pics for the Flawed vid. You can also find a wallpaper here. Beautiful photos... they look polished to be album art! All are gorgeous, but I'm particularly in awe at the ones of her lying on the bed and sitting at the piano. Love how the setting and styling picks up on the innocence and naivity that the LWY video so successfully did, while bringing a new mature, wise and worldly sensibility to the mix.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie

Last edited by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*; 10-06-2006 at 11:29 PM