View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 09:01 AM
Phee
Ultimate Fan

Totally awesome opening! Loved seeing the crash from the Other perspective, and loved seeing Goodwin and Ethan again! It certainly seems like this was something they had prepared for, even if they didn't directly cause the crash.

My theory on Kate, which I'm gonna throw out there so that in the unlikely event it turns out to be true, I can say "I told you so," is that she was actually injected with something, (as opposed to having blood drawn, which was my initial thought) which is going to have a degenerative effect on her body which means that every bump and bruise she gets over the next two weeks will be greatly magnified. This would explain why the cuffs had damanged her wrists so much. Perhaps they're using her as a guinea pig to test some new antiseptic they've developed, (Zeke did say he'd bring her some, afterall). That's my theory and I'm sticking to it until I'm proven completely wrong.

Quote:
It was pretty mean of him to run and lock her in when the water came pouring out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I thought that would make her turn on him and help Jack out
Judging by the "good job" and evil look between the two of them at the end, I believe he left her there knowing full well she'd rescue Jack, push the button so seal off the doors, and in doing so would gain Jack's trust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scionfairy (View Post)
Anyone else find it interesting that Mr. Friendly AKA Zeke was in the hospital bed in the one flashback. The nurse was talking about self administering pain medication... Hhhhhhmmmmmmm
At first I thought that too, but re-watching it, I'm not convinced it's actually him. We don't really get a good enough look at him IMO. Also, I've always assumed that Zeke has been on the Island for practically forever, so I'm not sure that he ever would have been in the same city as Jack, let alone the same hospital room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor Danes (View Post)
i
where i can see the next episode's promo ??
Lost-Media.com