View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 11:27 PM
Oncer4Ever
Passionate Fan

Yes!

I saw the first new episode of the season, now my Lost world is a better place.

How weird was it that we find out that they live in actually houses on the island. I mean, what the hell?

Man, I didn't know Sarah leaving him messed him up so bad. I felt bad for him, but at the same time I really wished he would have let go already. He was so determine to find out who the guy was. Then Jack's dad. . . dude!

I didn't blame Jack for not trusting Juliet, considering everything the Others put them through. I would have been the same way. But if he stopped and really looked at her, you would see that Juliet really meant when she said she wasn't going to hurt him.

It was weird how Henry made Kate dress up and made her wear those handcuffs while eating some breakfast. Once again Henry is just plain creepy. He said he wanted to give her a happy memory or something, and then the next two weeks is going to be unpleasent.

Also Sawyer, he ended up in the worse place. He was caged up like an animal. Sawyer and that kid, Karl tried to make a break for it but they got caught. I hope Karl is okay.

I thought the scenes between Sawyer and Kate were sweet. Sawyer giving Kate the fish cracker. I can't wait for that kiss next week.

I just want to say that "Ben" aka Henry is still creepy.

Season 3 baby!