View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 09:19 AM
wonkorange
Part-Time Fan

Yea, that look natyFAB, how does he do it?

It's here too

and here

and here

Thanks for reposting "Ode to a Beard" MJW11, it belongs on this thread anyway. I love it. It makes me think I should write "Ode to a Tummy" And double thanks because I'm off to buy "In Touch"

Ocitrus, you can see that Erin is trying to remember where we heard Sex on a freakin stick - I think that we named a thread that once and yes Erin it was on someone's blog and we just stole it - mainly because it is such an apt description.

I think, natyfab and ocitrus, you should talk to your hubbies and ask them to go on the road trip with you. Hey, it's not like you are going to do anything you shouldn't. And, they won't want to go but more than happy to send you. (The only thing you have to watch out for is your friends calling you a stalker. )
I could kick myself for the amount of times I have gotten so close but just missed seeing him. I've decided next year at TIFF he has to have a movie. Or, maybe we should all make a road trip to Coachella.

Seriously I immediately took this pic and made it my desktop wallpaper. It makes me melt and I've been analyzing that ever since. Is it because he looks so gentle and relaxed and somehow innocent... oh, and yea, um, freakin' amazingly Beautiful!!!

BTW, I couldn't even get on FF yesterday - it seems to be doing that pretty regularly.