View Single Post
Old 10-01-2006, 04:49 AM
☆ a million stars ☆
Fan Forum Star

CAMERON
Giving a light shrug, Cameron took another swig of his beer and turned to her. She looked beautiful, especially now her hoodie was off and he was able to see her in a bikini top. He couldn't help but look at her chest and look back up to gaze at her eyes, never leaving them for a moment.
"I don't know," he replied honestly. "I don't think people will actually miss the event of the year"

JEN
Jen nodded. No-one had ever really asked her to get a beer with them before. But then again, no-one's really had any reason to. Jen tries to stay out of the whole party scene. The idea of getting drunk and making out with random strangers didn't really appeal to her. Travis, however, was different. He wasn't a stranger and if by some twist of fate, they both got drunk and started making out with eachother, she wouldn't care. Not that she would get drunk of course.
"Yeah, sure," she replied, pretty much melting at his touch when he brushed his arm against hers. "I'd like that." she added watching him get up from his spot.