View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 11:53 AM
natyFAB
Part-Time Fan

Wow!!!!

Thank you sooooo much wonkorange!!!
Those are some pretty special pictures. I will have to check out Erin's site for the shoot. That first one is..........well, not enough words to describe. But he has that look that just melts...man, how can anyone resist that??? I really like those pics of him, and I can see why they are his faves. He looks so comfortable, and radiates sexiness and vulnerability at the same time. And I like the 2nd to last one...he has one sweet smile!
I really like him with long hair...and short hair, and in basically anything. I could even grow to love the beard.

Quote:
Always glad to introduce someone to pics they haven't seen of Sex on a freakin' stick.
Very apt description!!!

Here are some of my faves, btw. Thanks Erin for the great selection on your site!!!

There is that look again...

and again...

He looks so happy.

Tell me that's not sexy...

And this one cause we all love FAB & Scott/Keri!
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."

Last edited by natyFAB; 09-29-2006 at 12:20 PM