View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 02:38 AM
☆ a million stars ☆
Fan Forum Star

Ahh I love how some of my chars have relationships already!!!!! This is awesome!! Okay, here are mine and I'm the same, I can't be bothered PMing, hence I'm impatient I'll only do some LOL. I don't know what to put for Harlow yet so if anyone wants a relationship with her and my other characters, feel free to put them in

Jen Singlass: Best friend of Dominic Denneo since Junior High; Neighbour of Devin Lawrence; Crushing on Travis Kelton.

Jeremy Kilton: Crushing on Isabella Vaquero; Has a like/hate relationship with Stephen Reitman; Hates Kate Morrison; Friend of Alexander Lincoln.

AJ Roland: Good friends with Ivan Schaffer; Indifferent about Drake Wilson; [Sorta] crushing on Kate Morrison.

Harlow Pescowitz: TBA; is anyone willing to have a relationship of any sort with her? LOL.

Adding on to Cameron and Adriana's relationships:

Cameron Stollman: Doesn't get along with Jason Karr very much, although he wouldn't really say he hates him

Adriana King: Friend of Taylor Udekirk and Kate Morrison. [Sorta] friends with Lila Shelton

Thats all for now; if anyone wants to have a relationship with them, feel free to add them. As I said, I'll most likely say yes Harlow really needs a relationship LOL, even a neighbour or a good friend...or a relative of some sort If anyone objects to these relationships, let me know

Last edited by ☆ a million stars ☆; 09-26-2006 at 04:30 AM