View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Piper25
Loyal Fan

What are your favorite and least favorite episodes?

I thought we could talk about our favorite episodes and our least favorite episodes..and why.

Here are mine..

Favorites-

That 70’s episode-- So awesome that they get to go back and see their mom! Also an interesting plot.

Just Harried- Piper and Leo’s wedding! The girls get to see their mom!

Pre-witched- -An awesome look back at their lives before becoming witches!

All Hell Breaks Loose-- Prue is gone! YAY! (Sorry to all those who liked her..I just never did.) Plus an amazing plot ..very suspenseful and tearful. I still cry every time I watch it!

Hell Hath No Fury- Great episode..Piper’s grieving over Prue..Her turning evil..lots of great scenes.

Long Live the Queen--- Very sad..emotional episode. I still cry every time I watch this one too.

A Witch in Time- When Phoebe and Paige are killed…shocking! Piper’s saddness..heartbreaking..plus..I love time travel!

Special Delivery- Piper has the baby! And it’s a boy!! Surprise! Very intense scene on the staircase…great episode all around!

Oh My Goddess 1 and 2- Interesting storyline…very sad exchange between Piper and Leo..plus the mysterious ending.. Who is Chris? Is he good? Bad? What did he do to Leo?

Chris-Crossed- Very good episode..glad to finally find out who Chris really is..and we find out why he came back..Wyatt turns evil!!

Legend of Sleepy Halliwell- Fun storyline..we find out about the magic school..and Piper finally finds out Chris is her son!

Hyde school Reunion- I really liked this episode..Chris spending time with his grandfather..we find out Piper dies when he is 14..Plus..interesting storyline with Phoebe’s reunion.

It’s A Bad, Bad, World 1 and 2-- Very good episode s all around! Chris’s death..Chris’s bith..The evil version of the world..Everyone finally finding out the the bad guy was Gideon all along..Leo’s avenging Chris’ murder..

Least Favorites

Wrestling with Demons- I just didn’t like this storyline..and the girls in the westling ring was just stupid. The only funny part was the lost and found spell.

A Witches Tail-- This whole storyline was stupid.. The girl who played the mermaid is a terrible actress and well..it was just stupid.

Magic Wears a Mask- Another stupid storyline..

Naughty Nymphs-- Oh give me a break!

Charmed in Camelot- ***shakes head***

Malice In Wonderland-- this one revolved too much around Billie..I hated Billie..the show didn’t need her. I don’t watch the show to watch some pointless new character..I watch it for the sisters.

Kill Billie Vol.1--Again..too much Billie!!

Battle Of The Hexes--The Charmed ones working for Homeland Security? Billie and her stupid belt? Come one..give me a break!

Hulkus Pocus-- A description of this episode says..“They discover that a government-created virus is spreading amongst magical beings causing them to "hulk out." Need I say more?

Repo Manor-- Didn’t we see this episode before? I think the writer’s were out of ideas this week.

Icon credit to Rogue_missy @LJ