View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 09:41 PM
LolaRuns
Extreme Fan

I think there was one episode, I think the second which showed a random couple making out sexily, but beyond that the series has been very tame, especially where the main characters are concerned. (unless you count Krista taking her robe off and being seen from behind as she descends into a pool of blood. I do think it actually fits with the dark, gritty feel of the whole universe)

I really liked the most recent episode. Marcus tricking the pureblood was awesome and we now finally know what his big masterplan is. I'm also really suprised that I'm quite enjoying the subplot with the detective following the vamps around. The fight between Krista and Glynnis was great, loved Glynnis sticking to the wall. The mother story was sad. Personally, I didn't think that Blade laying off killing her immediately was a sign of special affection for Krista. I think he just knew that it was something that Krista had to do herself. Still, I'm very curious to see what the fallout of it will be.

BTW, I tried to write up a rough summary of what the vampire rules and lore are like in the Blade universe. (personally, I always thought that that was the main cool thing about the series, that their universe feels so real)

Some pictures:

Krista with a pretty smile

Marcus

Chase

Shen (Blade's sidekick)
LolaRuns is offline   Reply With Quote