View Single Post
Old 08-12-2006, 12:42 AM
jackiehydelover
Elite Fan

I feel like I forgot people!

to Annie and Darbi (this goes for Cari too) for awesome fanfiction and who made me really get into J/H. When I first came to the boards and lurked I always love to read your opinions about our couple.

To all the Zennies on the Zenmaster thread-Even though things didn't turn out quite how we would have liked I love that everyone is still enthusiastic about Jackie and Hyde

RELENA! You're always there to make me laugh and I loved to talk to you on the spoilers page. Thank you so much for coming over to the regular boards.

HEATHER! I know you're lurking right now and reading this. Thanks for the amazing fan fiction (you make me about to cry all the time) and for starting a new one.

Kryssi! Thank you for being there to throw a tiny bit of drama into the boards. I really did love it when you'd come onto the spoilers page and laugh at us... It reminded me of how silly it was to get so crazy over a TV show. And thanks for always being there for Red and Kitty... Especially DJR!

To Karah where ever you are... Ria and I miss our 3rd Stooge... FINISH THAT FAN FICTION GIRL!!!!

To our old mods... Spacie and Luci... Wish you'd stop by more often!

To Sherry and Dana for keeping me in check on the Topher thread

To everyone who everyone who provided Spoilers on the Spoilers thread for when I couldn't attend a taping... You were lifesavers!

To all the people who were waiting until 3am for me to come back with spoilers... You are all very dedicated fans!

To everyone else who frequents the boards... Even though many of us differ in opinion I love reading what you have to say. Thanks for making the That 70s Show board fun and entertaining!

And I gotta Ria again just because she's Ria
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim