View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Cari
Master Fan

Poster Appreciation Thread #1: Hug a poster today!

Everyone needs a boost or pick-me-up every now and again. After a long, gruelling day at work/school/the sand pit, we'd all like to come online and read about how wonderful we are, right?

If there's a poster, past, present or future (grab your lasso's and round 'em up, pardners!) that you think deserves a congratulations, or a reminder to update that amazing fic that they right, or that they've made you a beautiful avie that you want to lavish praise on them for, or that they've gone out of their way to find you that picture you've been looking everywhere for but couldn't find, then give them a hug.

If I could have one thing in the whole universe, it'd be world peace! *giggles*

Let's remind each other that this is a community that we all love to come to and post about our favourite show/characters/actors, and that even if we don't know each other as well as we'd like, or we don't share another person's views, we can still appreciate them.

To start us off, I'd like to Darbi, because she gets hounded everytime she appears in the Zen thread for an update that we all know she'll never get around to, but I love her just the same