View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 04:38 AM
DET
Passionate Fan

my Q&A..enjoy

Why are you a C/L shipper?
I believe that Lauren and David share great chemistry and they really know how to sell it on-screen. What I love about CL is the fact that Chris really loves and admires Lorelai . He loves her unconditionally and doesn’t want anything in return…She is, always has been and always will be the biggest part of his life…now yes he might have acted immature at times but there’s no doubt in my mind that he loves her. He always understands her and never judges. Whenever Lorelai is with Chris she can be herself, bubbling and spontaneous…Chris has always got her sense of humor and her quirks, even when they were young. .He never has a look of "what is she talking about?" on his face when with her. They are always comfortable in each other company and able to say anything even unpleasant truths like the time when Loralai told Chris what a devil child Gigi is…yes he got mad but than apologized and admitted she was right. Finally they share great chemistry and strong physical attraction to each other.

How would you like C/L to be at the end of the series?
I’m easy to please therefore all I need is CL being finally happy together, having profound and mature relationship they’ve always wanted, based on love, trust and understanding. I want them to be a real family: mum, dad, kids, Volvo

How long have you been a BB, either in spirit on this thread?

I’ve been a BB ever since I heard Chris saying “Nice shirt. Take it off.”
07.05.2006 – that’s the day I joined the board

What is your favorite C/L scene or quote?
My favourite scene is definitely the couch scene from “I Can't Get Started”. I just love the chemistry they share and looking into each others eyes…you can easily say they are in love The first time I saw that scene I was like…wow what they have is magical…and I haven’t changed my mind ever since My second favourite scene is of course the balcony scene from “Christopher Returns”…we all know why; and I also loved everything in IGASOOY…

There are dozens of CL quotes that I love but if I’m to chose only one (or two )…

Lorelai (about Chris) I will probably always love him.

Christopher: I’ve been looking for the one Lor, that elusive soul mate - I really have, I just believe it’s you, it’s always been you.

What scene turned you into a BB shipper?

“Nice shirt. Take it off.”