View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 09:21 AM
*OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephrox
Wow thanks for all that information!! Being from New Jersey, USA no one knows her. Im soo happy i found out about her though!! I hope she can become famous here and have a tour!! I would kill to see her now! Im shocked LWY didnt get alot of airplay its such an awesome song. Im so happy i heard it on the radio that time. Now i love her!! Thanks for all thel inks and clips. She was sooo cute in that 27 sec Japan intreview.

Gonna go watch soem more videos and maybe make you all some avi's soon!! BYE for now!
Our pleasure! We had an FAQ thread too before the FF crash which might have helped explain things too. Will have to get that rolling again now that I've just about finished re-compiling it. I'm so glad to hear you're one of the few Americans who noticed her too! It's a real buzz for all of us here whenever new fans like you drop by all enthused about her music and keen to discover more about her beginnings. We were shocked LWY didn't get more of a decent run and make a bigger impact aswell. But hey, at least it made an impact on you and that's a start! Now, she just has to release an album there to get the ball rolling again. Glad to supply the links and clips. Feel free to request more if you notice us talking about something you haven't seen or heard.

We'd love to see some avs from you too! Happy viewing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
This made me giggle because it made it sound like he's only Irish now, but he wasn't before
I know! I realised that after a re-read it. I meant to say just boyfriend, then thought I should clarify where he was from. In hindsight, I would have been better off omitting the Irish part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10eels
As eveyone else has said, but wasn't her fist video Say?
That's true, Tenielle! I guess I didn't think to mention it since it was an unofficial vid. I think it was released without Delta giving it the go ahead in the end. It looks like more of a low budget demo video than a proper production one. It's always cute seeing young Delta hugging teddy bears though!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie